Using Our Gifts
We hope this issue will help children to recognize the gifts God and given them and see how those gifts might be used to help others.Order Now See Inside
* What gifts do you see in the people in our family? How do those gifts make our life together better?
* How do we use our gifts to help people beyond our family? Are there any other ways we want to use our gifts to help people?
* If you could be given one new talent, what would it be? Why would you choose that? How would you want to use that talent?
* In what ways have people helped you develop your gifts and talents? What was most helpful?
09/30/2014 at 02:18 pm
Fascinating Facts about Madagascar
Madagascar is a large island in the Indian Ocean off the coast of southeastern Africa. Scientists believe it broke off from the African continent and drifted to its present location millions of years ago. The island, which is the fourth largest in the world, is home to about 21 million people.
09/30/2014 at 02:15 pm
Leader: God says, “Before I formed you, I knew you. Before you were ever born, I made you holy.”*
All: God says, “You are precious in my sight, and I love you.”
Leader: God says, “You have my name. I created you for my glory.”**
All: We are God’s people, created by God and loved by God. more
09/30/2014 at 02:14 pm
Fascinating facts about Ukraine
Ukraine is the second largest country in Europe and borders Russia. The Russian language is widely spoken. In 1991, the country became independent from the Soviet Union.
The Ukrainian flag is made up of two equal horizontal colors, blue and yellow, which symbolize the clear blue sky over a yellow wheat field. more
08/29/2014 at 12:21 pm
* How do you feel about this school year so far? What’s the best thing about it? What’s been the most challenging?
* What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to deal with? What helped you get through that change? What’s one good thing that came out of the change?
* Who are the people around us right now who are going through hard changes? Is there anything we can do as a family or individually to help them?
* What changes are you looking forward to in the future? Are there any changes that you’re worried about? How can we help each other when change is hard for us?
08/29/2014 at 12:20 pm
If Norman Rockwell were painting a picture of today’s family, Dad would be on a Samsung Galaxy watching a soccer match, Mom would be checking Facebook on an iPad, the little girl would be playing a Disney Princess game on her Kindle Fire, and the older brother would be on his Nintendo 3DS immersed in all things Pokémon.
08/04/2014 at 09:33 am