This issue should help children understand that no matter how they feel about their bodies, they are wholly loved and accepted by God.Order Now See Inside
Staying healthy is a family affair! Work your ways through this list of healthy habits. Make it fun for the whole family by celebrating your progress together!
05/31/2013 at 07:41 am
* Is there anything we need to do to take better care of our bodies?
* What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
* What’s your favorite way to be active?
* Besides eating healthy food and being active, what else can we do to stay healthy?
* Why is it important to take good care of our bodies?
05/31/2013 at 07:09 am
* What’s your favorite family tradition?
* Are there any of our family traditions you don’t like?
* How do we show that we’re grateful for our family members?
* What’s one new family rule (serious or silly) you think we should adopt? Why?
04/30/2013 at 09:05 am
by Lynn Gilliam
Spring is a season of surprises — new leaves on trees, flowers springing up from the ground, the almost-overnight greening of fields and lawns, and, of course, Easter. It is impossible to imagine a surprise greater than the one Jesus’ followers experienced when they realized that their teacher and friend was alive! more
04/01/2013 at 02:00 am
* What signs of new life have you noticed lately?
* Can you think of a time when you were surprised in a good way?
* What’s your favorite times of year? Why?
* What do you like most about spring?
04/01/2013 at 01:45 am
Fascinating Facts about Cambodia
This country located in Southeast Asia is a little smaller than the U.S. state of Oklahoma and is home to about 14 million people.
The climate is mostly tropical here with a monsoon (rainy) season from May to November and dry conditions the rest of the year. more
04/01/2013 at 01:15 am
* What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to forgive someone for? What helped you?
* Is it ever hard for you to ask for forgiveness? What makes it hard? What helps?
* Why do you think it’s important to forgive?
* Do you think the people in our family are usually forgiving? Why do you think that? How does forgiveness help our family?
03/01/2013 at 01:00 am