This issue we want to help children see what it means to “encourage one another and build up each other” and how doing so may make a difference in someone else’s life.Order Now See Inside
* What are you excited about in this new year? Is there anything new you’d like to learn or do this year?
* Are there new things you’d like for our family to do this year?
* What’s one way we could help others this year?
* Did you encourage anyone today? What did you do or say that was encouraging?
* Did someone encourage you today? What did that person do or say that was encouraging?
12/30/2016 at 01:30 am
by Anne Broyles
The Advent Wreath: You can buy an Advent wreath or make your own by setting four candles in a circle and surrounding them with greenery. Advent wreaths usually have three purple candles and one pink candle, or four purple candles. If your wreath has a pink candle, light it on the third Sunday of Advent. A taller, white candle (the “Christ candle”), representing Jesus, goes in the center of the wreath. more
10/31/2016 at 08:09 am