We want to help children see that their daily responsibilities are part of being faithful to God.Order Now See Inside
Fascinating Facts about Tanzania
This is the largest country in East Africa and is about twice the size of the state of California. It includes three islands—Zanzibar, Pemba, and Mafia. Zanzibar was originally a separate country, but in 1964 Zanzibar and the mainland (known then as Tanganyika) formed the United Republic of Tanzania. more
07/29/2016 at 12:40 pm
* What are the things you’re responsible for?
* Do you ever feel like you have too many responsibilities? When do you feel that way?
* Why is it important for all of us to carry out our responsibilities? How does it help our family work better?
* What happens when someone doesn’t do something they’re supposed to do?
* How does being faithful to our daily responsibilities (at home, at school, in our communities) help us to live the way God wants us to live?
07/29/2016 at 12:05 pm