Using Our Gifts
We hope this issue will help children to recognize the gifts God has given them and see how those gifts might be used to help others.Order Now See Inside
by Lisa Swanson
For your church
* Read 1 Cor. 12:4-6. Pick one of your gifts you can use to help your church.
* Prepare a snack to share with your Sunday-school class.
* Organize or suggest that your Sunday-school class create a zine and share it with church members. Donate a copy to the church library.
* Pray that your church be a gift to your local and global community.
10/01/2014 at 07:00 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am