We want this issue to help children come to the understanding that living each day can draw them close to God.Order Now See Inside
For your friends
* Leave an encouraging note or a funny drawing or cartoon in the desk or locker of a friend who’s feeling discouraged.
* Play a friend’s favorite game with him or her, even if it’s not your favorite.
* Take a walk or play an outdoor game with a friend you haven’t gotten to spend much time with lately.
* Pray for friends whose families are going through hard times.
03/03/2015 at 12:33 pm
Draw the Cover of Pockets
The Prize: $200
1. The winning cover will be on the November 2015 issue. It can have a Thanksgiving or any kind of fall theme appropriate for November.
2. Use crayons, markers, or paint, and use white, unlined paper. Make sure you don’t leave much white space in your picture. more
02/04/2015 at 10:09 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am