We want this issue to help children experience a sense of belovedness and uniqueness.Order Now See Inside
For people in need
* Donate some of your own money to a food bank in your community.
* Ask a family member or friend to go with you to visit someone who is in a nursing home.
* Donate warm socks to a shelter.
* Pray for people who are suffering because of severe weather.
01/09/2015 at 02:55 pm
The Prize: $20
1. Send us a fall recipe (main dish, side dish, breakfast food, dessert, snack, or beverage) for something you can make yourself.
2. We’ll pay $20 for each one of the recipes we publish in our October 2015 issue.
3. You must be 6 to 12 years old.
4. You must send your entry by January 31.
5. Email your recipe and information (name, address, age) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
P.O. Box 340004
Nashville, TN 37203-0004
01/09/2015 at 02:53 pm
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am