We want this issue to help children examine their motives for competing and the role of competition in
For your neighbors
* Help a neighbor with an outdoor chore, like pulling weeds or taking trash cans or recycling to the curb.
* Organize a game for the kids in your neighborhood to play together.
* Ask a family member to go with you to visit a neighbor who might be lonely.
* Pray for a new family in your neighborhood.
06/29/2015 at 07:15 am
* When is competition fun for you? Is there ever a time when it’s not fun? What makes it fun or not?
* Have you ever played a game with someone who seemed like they only cared about winning? How did you feel about it? Was it fun to play with that person? Why or why not?
* Other than sports or games, what are some other ways people compete?
* When you’re competing, what’s more important than winning? Why are those things more important?
06/26/2015 at 07:05 am