This issue should help kids live with & appreciate their siblings & help those who don’t have brothers or sisters appreciate their own families.Order Now See Inside
For your community
* Take a walk with your family in a local park and pick up any trash you see.
* Read a local newspaper (or the paper’s website) to find out about an issue facing your community.
* Donate books you don’t need to your local library.
* Pray for the leaders of your community.
02/07/2013 at 02:05 am
Write a Winter Poem
The Prize: $25
1. You must be 6-12 years old.
2. The winning poem or poems will appear in the January/February 2014 issue. Your poem should be about winter or the new year (but not Christmas).
3. Your poem must be at least six lines long and no more than twenty lines long. Your poem can rhyme but it doesn’t have to.
4. Your entry must be mailed or emailed by May 31.
5. Send your name, age, complete mailing address and your poem to:
P.O. Box 340004
Nashville, TN 37203-0004
6. Email your entry and information to email@example.com.
12/01/2012 at 01:44 am
6 Golden Rule Rules to Live By
by Karen M. Leet
“Do to others as you would have them to do to you.” Yep, life would be a whole lot better if everybody really lived by that rule. Nobody being mean or getting even. No bullies. No liars. No cheaters. We’re definitely not there yet, but here are a few ways we can get started. more
10/01/2012 at 08:51 am