Using Our Gifts
We hope this issue will help children to recognize the gifts God has given them and see how those gifts might be used to help others.Order Now See Inside
by Lisa Swanson
For your family
* Write a song thanking God for food and family. Sing it with your family before dinner.
* Make a simple dinner for your family (and clean up afterwards).
* Remember a time when a family member gave you patience, attention, or encouragement. Give that person the same “invisible gift.”
* Pray for your family members to use their gifts to strengthen and support one another.
10/01/2014 at 07:00 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am