This issue should help children to see the humor in the world around them and to enjoy it as one of God’s great gifts to us.Order Now See Inside
Just for fun
* Learn the song “Singin’ in the Rain.” Then sing it with a sibling or friend—preferably in the rain. (In a pinch, a sprinkler will do.)
* Draw a line with sidewalk chalk. With friends, take turns spinning in circles and trying to follow the line.
* Try saying, “The last math class laughs last,” five times fast.
* Thank God for the ability to feel and share joy.
07/01/2014 at 05:00 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am
by Karen M. Leet
Our bodies are a wonderful gift from God, but it’s up to us to take good care of them. Here are some good choices to help us do that.
05/31/2013 at 07:51 am