As we recognize and acknowledge such gifts, we learn to live with hearts that are truly thankful.Order Now See Inside
For your friends
* If you have a friend who won’t be with extended family for Thanksgiving, talk to a parent about inviting them to your home.
* Reconnect by email, text, or phone with a friend who has moved away.
*Team up with a friend to help an elderly or physically challenged neighbor with a chore.
*Thank God one-by-one for each of your friends.
10/31/2014 at 11:58 am
Help Us Write
The prize: $10
1. The winning entries in this contest will be part of The List in the August 2015 issue, so tell us something awesome about August–either something you love about the month or something you like to do in August. more
10/31/2014 at 11:48 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am