We want this issue to help children come to the understanding that living each day can draw them close to God.Order Now See Inside
For your church
* Invite a friend or neighbor to come to one of the special Lenten activities in your church.
* Volunteer to help out in the nursery during special services during Lent.
* Take a picture of your Sunday-school class. Print it and write an encouraging message on it. Have everyone sign it, and ask your teacher to help you send it to a church member who’s not able to attend services anymore.
* Pray for people who are looking for new churches.
03/03/2015 at 12:33 pm
Draw the Cover of Pockets
The Prize: $200
1. The winning cover will be on the November 2015 issue. It can have a Thanksgiving or any kind of fall theme appropriate for November.
2. Use crayons, markers, or paint, and use white, unlined paper. Make sure you don’t leave much white space in your picture. more
02/04/2015 at 10:09 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am