This issue will explore a variety of ways in which our faith can shape our friendships.Order Now See Inside
For people who are sick
* Collect books, magazines, puzzles, or craft kits to donate to your local hospital. (Check with the hospital’s volunteer coordinator to see what’s needed.)
* Make a card for someone who know who’s sick.
* With your family, visit someone who can’t leave their home.
* Pray for kids facing serious illness.
05/31/2016 at 12:00 pm
* How can you tell if someone is a true friend? What qualities do you look for in a friend?
* What are the things about you that make you a good friend?
* Do you think it’s better to have a lot of friends or one or two good friends? Why?
* What’s something you’ve learned from a friend?
* What’s the hardest time you’ve ever had with a friend? How did things work out?
05/31/2016 at 11:52 am