This issue will look at how we respond to seemingly hopeless situations with the confidence of children of God.Order Now See Inside
For your neighbors
* Organize an outdoor game for the kids in your neighborhood.
* Help a neighbor take out trash or carry in groceries.
* Pick up trash you see in your neighborhood and dispose of it properly.
* Pray for new neighbors.
03/31/2015 at 01:40 pm
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am