While the nature of this theme suggests a serious approach, we also hope some stories will take a more light-hearted tone.Order Now See Inside
For your neighbors
* Help a neighbor with a chore that might be hard for him or her to do alone.
* Ask a parent to go with you to visit a neighbor who may be lonely.
* Organize a game for the kids in your neighbor to play together.
* Pray for a neighbor who’s going through a difficult time.
08/08/2014 at 08:10 am
* Banana halves that have been dipped in melted chocolate and frozen
* Frozen grapes
* A smoothie made by blending yogurt, fresh fruit, and a few ice cubes
* Kabobs made by skewering chunks of fresh fruit
* Make-your-own pops made by freezing fruit juice in small cups. (Insert crafts sticks or spoons when the pops are partially frozen.)
07/01/2014 at 02:00 am