Do 1 Thing
For your family
* Without being asked, clean the living room or family room to help get ready for guests.
* Make a simple snack for your family to share while you have a quiet time together in front of your Christmas tree.
* Write a note thanking your parents for all they do to make Christmas fun and meaningful for you.
* Pray for family members you won’t be with this Christmas.
For your neighbors
* With a parent’s permission, invite kids in your neighborhood over for a game afternoon.
* Ask your family to go with you to visit a neighbor who may be lonely.
* Help a neighbor with a chore (shoveling snow, recycling, putting away Christmas decorations, etc.) that may be hard for him or her to do.
* Pray for God to bless each of your neighbors in the coming year.