How can we help children to see others as God sees them and to celebrate the diversity that enlivens our world?Order Now See Inside
* What are three unique things about you?
* Which of your friends do you think is the most different from you? In what ways are the two of you different?
* What do you like about having friends who are different from you? How do differences make friendship hard sometimes? How do you handle that?
* Have you ever felt like someone judged you unfairly? What happened? How did you feel? Did that experience teach you anything that helps you relate to other people?
* If you could travel to another country, what would it be? What would you like to do there? What do you think the people would be like?
09/30/2016 at 08:55 am
In Acts 10:34 Paul says, “I truly understand that God shows no partiality.” Our God does not have favorites but loves us all equally! And we who love God and try to do as Jesus taught know that we are called to love all people. more
09/30/2016 at 08:03 am