This issue should help children understand that no matter how they feel about their bodies, they are wholly loved and accepted by God.Order Now See Inside
* Is there anything we need to do to take better care of our bodies?
* What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
* What’s your favorite way to be active?
* Besides eating healthy food and being active, what else can we do to stay healthy?
* Why is it important to take good care of our bodies?
05/31/2013 at 07:09 am
Fascinating facts about Kenya
This east African country is home to about 43 million people and is about twice the size of the U.S. state of Nevada. The country gets its name from Mount Kenya, which is the second tallest mountain on the African continent.
Most families here earn their living by farming or herding animals.
05/31/2013 at 07:59 am
Last week, Raymundo J. of Tepepan, Mexico gave to Upper Room Ministries in honor of his Father: “A great father; an exceptional human being; an outstanding leader.” Because of donors like this, The Upper Room delivers a message of hope to 100 countries, in 35 languages. THANK YOU! www.upperroom.org/gift
06/14/2013 at 06:33 pm