Eight Great Ways to Celebrate Easter
- Make small Easter baskets (or gift bags) for your family members with favorite Bible verses, special prayers, and a few small treats.
- Get up early to watch the sunrise or go to a sunrise church service with your family or friends.
- Use an Easter greeting like, “Alleluia! Christ is risen!”
- Sing your favorite song of praise to God.
- Leave notes for your family or friends with messages like Christ is risen! or Alleluia! or Christ is alive!
- Make Easter cards for your neighbors and friends. Deliver them in person, if you can.
- Write your own Easter poem or song and share it with someone.
- Close your eyes and imagine the scene when the women went to the tomb on the first Easter morning. If you want to, write down how you see the scene.